• In the Spotlight:

contractions during sex

every time me and my boy friend get in to doing stuff with in two or three mintues it sends me in to contractions what should i do

tayanjosh

Asked by tayanjosh at 11:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Keep having sex. It's completely normal and it won't put you into labor. Intercourse can cause some braxton hicks contraction because of the hormones released during intercourse and/or orgasm.

Many women experience contractions during intercourse but it's nothing to worry about unless you have other signs of preterm labor or have been told to be on pelvic rest.
    Anonymous

• Its totally normal, happend to me all the time.
    Plus, your body wont go into labor no matter what you do if it is not ready. Just remember that when you are near the end and will do anything to get the baby out. My best friend tried everything and on the day she did nothing she popped. I tried walking and tons of sex and I ended up being put on bedrest and my husband wasn't even near me when my water broke.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009