can babies have rosacea?

My cousin has a baby the same age as mine (11 months) and her babies cheeks are always very pink. Rosy like. Anyways she said the she was born with rosacea. But a while back my baby had a rash and i was thinking rosacea but my pediatrician said no that they can't get rosacea until later when hormones come in or somethign like that. Anyways so now i am confused. Which doctor is right and knows what they are talking about? I didn't say anything but it has had me wandering does my pedia not know what she is talking about? So do you know if they can have rosacea or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm not sure, but my daughter's doctor suggested that's what my daughter had on her cheeks just this morning at her 2 year visit.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 1:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009