Should I go?

My DH's best friend is getting married and DH is going to be part of the wedding. So I will be sitting alone surrounded by people I don't know. I don't even like his friend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldnt go to the ceremony but I would go to the reception so your husband has a date lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I would go
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If this is his best friend then yes of course you should go. This is someone he loves and obviously he means a lot to your husband or he wouldn't be in the wedding. Sit in the wedding. They don't take that long. Rejoice with the couple. Be at your husband's side at the reception. grannywilson
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 12:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• things to think about
    1. does your husband want you to go? if the answer is yes, then you should probably go.
    2. if the shoe was on the other foot aka you were in YOUR best friends wedding that your husband didnt really like...would you want your husband there?
    3. you would be there to show support for your husband (if he wanted you there)...not necessarily his best friend.
    Msunique80

Answer by Msunique80 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• After the actual ceremony, he should be with you. I'd go. Why pass up a free meal and cake?! LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'd go. He'll only be away from you during the ceremony. Agree with msunique.
    Anonymous

• I would say I felt like I had to go for the DH sake, but make no mistake, I would use this one to drag him to something he didn't want to attend lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2009