after they poop on the toilet, do u you a wipe, or TP?

my son told me for the first time he wanted to go on the toilet today, and thank god he did because he had diarrhea.. so im thankful i didn't have to change that diaper! lol but yeah my question is do you guys still use wipes after they poop, or toilet paper? i myself use wipes still.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• wipes, she'll be 3 in july & wipes clean better, she has sticky poop
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If it is runny at all wipes, if nice and solid then TP.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My son is 2 and we still use wipes as well...I just feel like they clean better.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 12:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• when my son frist learn how to go potty he use the wipes that are flasable with the frog on the box. and how he been going for a year we use tp
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My daughter is 4, we use those flushable wipes. Most of her poops seem to be messy. And on a side note, why do her poops in the toilet gross me out WAY more than they ever did in her diaper?? Yuck!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If you use wipes make SURE they're flushable. I had a friend with some bad plumbing problems after having not thought of that.
    I use regular old tp with my daughter, though. Seems to work fine.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 2:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• We never used wipes...

Answer by rkoloms at 2:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2009