When did you start to show with your second child?

And I am wondering when everyone else on here started to show with their second. I was about 16-18 weeks when I started to show with my DD, but I heard you show sooner with your second...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my 1st i was about 24 wks when i started to show with this pregnancy i was about 18wks
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i started to show bout13 weeks..
    Anonymous

• I showed a LOT sooner with my first, but it could be the almost 100 pounds I put on in that 8 years, lol. I am 21 weeks now, and finally just got the comment from my son that "the baby must have grown" while I was taking a nap. I still don't really look pregnant, and I was showing enough at this point with my first that strangers knew.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 5:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2009