my 13 yr old sisters pregnant, How do I get her to tell my mom?

My 13 yr old sister confided in me that shes four months pregnant. But shes hiding it from our Mom, I think because when I got pregnant our Mom kicked me out at 15 Because I refused to get an abortion. She had me take her to the one appointment her boyfriend couldnt take her to, but she has been going to all her appointments, and plans to keep the baby. She says she is just waiting till they have enough money in two more months to get there own place. Her boyfriends 18 which yes bothers me. I just want her to tell my mom already, but i see her side since our Moms rule is "grown up enough to have a kid, grown up enough to not live here".

teenmom2twins

Asked by teenmom2twins at 12:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• That boyfriend would be going to jail if this was my daughter!! That is soo disturbing that he'd want to sleep with a little girl.
    Anonymous

• I think it's time for your mom to change her views....I'm sorry about that situation :(
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• shes gonna have to know and that bf is gonna have to answer for some serious problens that is illegal
    Anonymous

• Oh my mom would never press charges, thats not the issue since she gave them permission to date. I almost think she did it on purpose since my little sister was the only one left and our moms been wanting to move anyways with her own boyfriend. My mother let this guy spend the night

teenmom2twins

Answer by teenmom2twins at 12:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Tell your sis that you love and support her and that you will go with her to tell your mom. What a sad situation. Is she planning on living with a boyfriend at age 13? I don't think so. Any mom in her right mind would put a damper on that one. What grade is she in, the sixth or seventh? She needs some adult guidance now.....grannywilson
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 12:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Since your mother let this guy date your sister I think she should help raise the baby (since she's to blame as well). What else did she think your sister was going to do with an 18 year old man, play cards or something?
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• she is actually a freshman in highschool and will be 14 in two weeks . my mom kicked me out at 15. as long as the parent does nothing there is no way of stoping it
    teenmom2twins

Answer by teenmom2twins at 12:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• your mom doesn't have to press charges if the state finds out he could go to jail regardless the state can bring up charges against him and i don't care if he just turned 18 your sis is 13 she is just a baby he has no business being with someone that young let alone having sex with her

abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 12:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I agree I dont think its right at all I think they may have planned this child too, where as I was on depo when I became pregnant by my boyfriend who was the same age as me atleast and who never spent the night with twins no less.

A part of me wants to anonmyously report them
    teenmom2twins

Answer by teenmom2twins at 12:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

thinking the same thing, this mother set her daughter up for failure so to speak. instead of getting to be a kid she gets to say a kid when she should be enjoying her teen years she gets to be a mom. i believe that the mother should take full responsibility of this baby and help her daughter raise it. and if she throws your sister out then she has learned nothing about unconditional love what so ever.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2009