I am freaking out will someone please help...

I am 15 weeks pregnant and i woke up this morning feeling a lump almost as big as my hand in my lower abdomen. Was this my baby? if so when i touched him/her wouldn't it have moved? is my baby okay? have any of you other mommies dealt with a situation like this i am sooo scared and i need some help and advice on what the lump was and if this is normal??

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probally the baby, it's not always going to move when you touch it
    Anonymous

• it probably was the baby honey your stomach maybe starting to get hard dont worry ok .
    if you are really worried you can always call the dr and tell them
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Probably just the baby. At this point most of there time is spent in an uncontious state so the baby wouldn't neccesarily respond to your pushing on him or her.
    Anonymous

• Also, at this gestation, you could be having braxton hicks contractions and they may make your tummy feel hard like that.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 1:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yup exactly what kemclaqulin said. its just your baby
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2009