I am freaking out will someone please help...

I am 15 weeks pregnant and i woke up this morning feeling a lump almost as big as my hand in my lower abdomen. Was this my baby? if so when i touched him/her wouldn't it have moved? is my baby okay? have any of you other mommies dealt with a situation like this i am sooo scared and i need some help and advice on what the lump was and if this is normal??

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probally the baby, it's not always going to move when you touch it

• it probably was the baby honey your stomach maybe starting to get hard dont worry ok .
    if you are really worried you can always call the dr and tell them

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Probably just the baby. At this point most of there time is spent in an uncontious state so the baby wouldn't neccesarily respond to your pushing on him or her.

• Also, at this gestation, you could be having braxton hicks contractions and they may make your tummy feel hard like that.

Answer by kemclaughlin at 1:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yup exactly what kemclaqulin said. its just your baby

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2009