How to word it...

I am meeting a woman on Wednesday who wants me to keep her two children ages 2 and 6 weeks. I am charging her 70 a week and i am wondering how I should word the contract. i don't know what to include either in the contract. can someone do a sample contract or give me ideas so her and her childrens best interests are covered as well as mine....I want to protect her children and her rights as a parent. I want to somehow include a guarantee that no abuse will happen.

What would you as a parent want to see in a contract? I want some opinions other than my own.

Thank You in advance.

2wndrfl_btrflys

Asked by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would want to see evidence of liablility insurance and CPR and First Aid certificates

Answer by rkoloms at 2:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Who is going to supply food, snacks, diapers, wipes, creams, and any other needed supplies. What the set hours are, and what the extra charge is for going over those hours. An illness policy (for both you and the kids).
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 7:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009