Does anyone ever have reoccuring dreams?

when i was a little girl i would repeatedly have varied nightmares of something bad happening to my mom or varied dreams about me be able to fly. Now that I am an adult I repeatedly have varied nightmares about my mom and her ex hubby getting back together which causes her and i to not get alone and this other reoccuring varied dream about me being back in high school because i didnt finish some credits...all i gather about the HS dream is maybe because I graduated early I feel like I missed something and as far as my mom and ex hubby...i guess i am having issues with her and him being together still, but the conscience me is like get over it already!!! please share any dreams/nightmares you might be having over and over again...or share any insight on the limited info i gave about mines...

Msunique80

Asked by Msunique80 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you can actually google "what dreams mean" and you can figure out what you're dreams really meant. very helpful!
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 12:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yes I have dreams of God and the Devil both calling me to come to them and i dont like it my husband almost died about 2 weeks ago and that's when they started I wish they would quit

Anonymous

• DreamDictionary is a good one.

I dreamt 3 times about my parents divorcing and there being a bit of a custody struggle for my sister (she was stubborn about stuff thats probably why she was the one in the dream with issues) and my mom was a monster, literally.

I first dreamt it at age 11/12 and then a couple more times before age 16. At 17, I graduated high school and my parents divorced. My sister(the one in the dream who they fought over) was a rotten child during this time and mom eventually gave over rights to my dad cuz my sis thought she'd get away with more there so mom let her go(in my dream she went from mom to dad too).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Ever since I was about 15, about once a year I will have a dream about a guy that I went to school with. We weren't really close friends or anything, so I've never really understood why it's this one particular guy, but I always have this dream about us walking down the road talking and catching up with one another.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My daddy passed away last June and pretty much every night since then I have had a dream about him coming back, the senarios are almost alway different but it always ends with him coming home. Like one my mama, my husband, my daughter, my sister, my nieces and I are having dinner at a restaraunt and it feels like we have been there for hours then daddy walks in and we are all like it's about time you got here, or it's Christmas and the kids are wanting to open their presents but we are waiting on him then he gets there. I don't know because my daddy was always on time.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 1:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I do! Only one though. Ever since I was a child when I was sick with a high fever, and now as an adult sick with a high fever I have this bizzare dream that it is winter and I am walking with shoes over a frozen body of water. In the dream I am not cold but I am terrified that I will fall and crack my head on the ice. I don't know what this dream means and I only have it when I am very very sick...which thank God is not all that often.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009