what kind of belly ring

my belly has been pireced. i just had a baby .. my belly still looks preggo. my belly button is an outtie. lol.. i have very lil strech marks tho nothing horriable. i was just wondering what kind of belly ring wud look gud something dangly? bc the lil one u know the ones they put in when u have it pireced look really funny on me right now.. and i hate the way it looks without my ring in. lol help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Find a spiral one that is similar to the one's with the metal balls, except it's spiral and looks better. Or get a dangly one but don't get it too dangly. Maybe something with a little gem hanging down.
    Anonymous

• http://www.painfulpleasures.com/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=3219&cat=47&page=6

This is the one I have...its a reverse dangle...I like that it gives a higher vertical line....more flattering in my opinion. When searching check out white gold and higher end rings...they are totally worth it and you not going to have that tacky, headshop, kid look. Tummytoys.com has a lot of more classic adult rings also with their signature easy open clasp.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009