Does anyone work for Avon?

I registered 2 days ago and the district person has not called me yet. When do they usually call?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have found that joining a company is a risk unless you are a go getter. Sometimes your upline is not well trained and you will have to learn things and do things on your own. Find out who the dist mgr is and call them yourself. Get your training materials online and train, educate yourself. Then go out and make some money-and vow never to let anyone who signs up under you suffer like this.
    I myself got out of avon when I found something more lucrative in a market that isn't already way oversaturated---everyone knows 10 avon ladies. There is one in every workplace, corner, neighborhood and family.....lessening your chance for success....but don't let that stop you. Be the best, be the one that is out there delivering catalogs and flyers, the one with the best deals, the one who advertises. If you are that one, you will have some success.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:46 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• It was a few days to a week before someone contacted me.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Have you already signed up to sell and submitted a contract? If so it just depends. If not PM me!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Thanks for that information. My daughter- in- law sells Avon and another friend of mine sells Mary Kay.
    4cooks

Answer by 4cooks at 8:36 AM on Jun. 4, 2009