What would be the easiest way to potty train my stubborn two year old daughter??

I have a two year old and also a one year old so I am going nuts changing diapers. i want my two year old out of diapers soon so that I can start potty training my one year old.

newmoma2007

Asked by newmoma2007 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Does your 2 year old show signs that he.she is wanting to e potty trained? Have your tried letting her have a potty where ever she wants? Have you tried putting just panties on her?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• when my dd what that lil i use several different methods i bought a potty book and i sat down and read it to her, i made up a silly song well she sat on the potty and everytime i had to go to the potty i took her in with me and made her sit on the potty intill i was done. i made sure she hade her own potty and made a big fuss about it. the key thing to do at that age is make it fun no matter how silly it sounds. since u have 2 lo i would try starting the baby to. my mom had me and my brother a year apart. she said everything was easy with my brother bc he wanted to be like me...lol
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I appreciate the helpful tips from those of you that gave them. As for the one that answered anonymous, you can keep your opinion to yourself. I do know what it takes to be a mommy and I look at having my kids that close together as a blessing from God. Next time you want to answer a question...have a little more respect or keep your opinions to yourself. Your tips are not needed if you are gonna be rude.
    newmoma2007

Answer by newmoma2007 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2009