pacifiers

I am getting ready to sterilize the pacifiers, and I noticed on the package it says "3 months and up". It is on the First Years, Soothie.. the ones that I guess the hospital uses. I thought these were for newborns...im kind of confused I guess. I don't remember seeing ones for newborns. Are these 3 month ones ok to use on newborns?

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 12:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have always used the 3-6 months NUK ones and my daughter will not take thing differently. She just turned a year old so i don't think that it matters what size it is ,it's what your child is comfortable with.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I dont think it should be a problem. Try it and if it seems like your LO is having a hard time with it hen go to the store and get some different ones.
    Anonymous

• I got 0-3 month ones for my girl...I don't think the 3+ ones would harm her or anything, but they do make 0-3 ones
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• it wont hurt her. but if you want to get some newborn pacifiers, babiesrus has some super cute ones.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 12:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Ok.. cool. I got a couple packs of them for my shower..so I will just take one pack back and exchange for the 0-3. Thanks!
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 12:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• on the soothies...the ones that say 3 months and up are much harder...my DD doesnt' like them. I got them b/c they were pink. the green ones like they give in the hospital are for newborn and are much softer. =)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 3:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2009