Brake booster & master cylinder or rubber hoses??? What do you think?

Ok is there any car mechanic mommies in here???? I need help on my 88 Camaro RS. I am restoring it. I do not know much but am interested and learning. Ok the brakes on my Camaro are hard...they can be pushed it but its extremely hard. And there is no air coming out when you push it. My fiance and his cuz think that the brakes are not getting enough brake fluid. They think its the master cylinder and power brake booster. I hope not. I hope its the rubber hose going from the metal brake lines to the calipers. Maybe they collasped inside. Please email me back or answer on here if you can help me.

If you know of any car mechanic groups let me know.

CuteCowgirlMami

Asked by CuteCowgirlMami at 12:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• This is what I found:

Brake pedal is very hard to push down

Your power brake booster is bad
    The vacuum hose to your brake booster is leaking or is disconnected
    There is a bend or kink in a brake line or hose which is causing a restriction
    Your brake pedal is caught on something, or it is not free to pivot on its support

http://ca.autos.yahoo.com/maintain/trouble_feel.html
    You have to scroll down a little ways
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 1:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2009