CALORIE COUNTER! :)

Hi mommies! I was just wondering- Do any of you use everydayhealth.com? I had a c-section a month ago, and have been looking for a good way to lose a little weight, since I can't exercise (other than cleaning and walking). I finally checked out the calorie counter on that website. My fiance uses it and I've been making fun of him for months... Little did I know I'd be addicted to it next! I never realized how many calories I was taking in, daily.
So, how many of you do the same? Or, if you do something different- What is it?

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 12:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i use myfitnesspal.com... it has a calorie counter and a weight loss calorie counter.. pretty cool.. tells me how many caloires i burn when im working out.....
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I use sparkpeople.com
    Anonymous

• I just drink lots of water, get regular exercise and eat healthy foods: fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, lentils, tofu

Answer by rkoloms at 2:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2009