Is it just me?

I am in no way trying to be judgemental here, I need to say that first. But I have noticed 2 things on CM that kind of bother me. First there are a good number of women who seem to get treated pretty bad by their S/O. I hate when I read another post or question about a woman being yelled at or cussed at or just generally treated like crap. Every woman deserves to be treated right, even if she thinks she doesn't. Second I have seen a few questions about sex that I thought were basic knowledge. Women asking if they could be pregnant, or if this happened could she be pregnant. I am not blaming these women at all. I am blaming the lack of good sex-ed in this country, or parents for not educating their kids about sex. Like I said I would never judge or be mean to women in either of these situations. I just wanted to know if anyone else has noticed these things?

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 12:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I agree. I think that it is a sad commentary on the states of both parenting and education in this country. My daughter (13) is appalled at some of the questions asked. She thinks that I am wasting time here, I genuinely think that I am helping other moms who have no one else to turn to.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I've notice that there are some silly questions on here. Just yesterday there was one that asked "why does everyone think cheating is bad"?? why would someone think it was ok I just don't understand.
    Countrymommy03

Answer by Countrymommy03 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009