Do You Ever Shop Online?

If so,what for?

Tia23sb

Asked by Tia23sb at 1:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• All the time...Going to Lands End right now to buy custom jeans...you input all your measurements and the different styles cuts you like...if you don't like them you can return them to any sears....Gonna check out the baby clothes too....the have that sunblock fabric at great prices...and you don't have to ship it back, just go to sears.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yea i shop at walmart for my kids cloths mostly the store around me is too far to take all of them
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Sure....I do ebay a lot, shutterfly for my pictures, abercrombie for the clearance, gymboree for gymbuck redemption...just anywhere I want. I pay a lot of bills online too. I usually make sure that its free shipping deal time before I buy but sometimes I go ahead and pay it. I just think shipping can be overpriced.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Rarely to never! I love to shop. Real Shopping! Not this internet crap! The only time I shop online is if I'm getting books because the only books I can get here are far from what I want to read.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I shop online everymonth. I shop for all my cleaning supplies, my body and bath products, by vitamins and supplements and even cosmetics. I like to shop online then I don't impulse shop. Not to mention, when you shop online you didn't have to use any gas to go to the store, it comes to you.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• www.24hourtour.net/jeannep

Shop on-line & make money doing it!
    jmpal9

Answer by jmpal9 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009