Anybody know what PaymentOne Corp is on your AT&T e-bill?

I'm trying to figure out what it is cause it's charging me 21.07 extra a month. I don't remember seeing this on here before on previous bills I don't remember agreeing to this charge! o_o

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 1:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would call AT&T and ask them. It is not unheard of for some scam company to "slam" your bill for ring tones or such that you may or may not have ordered. If it's for a service you didn't request AT&T will have it removed.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Call them, I never heard if it.
    Anonymous

• I looked all over my bill and I didn't see anything like that on there. I would call them. That sounds fishy.
    Anonymous

• Did you call AT&T?

Answer by rkoloms at 1:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• YOur at&t bill, like your cell phones or your homephone? I dont have att cell, but I have them for home phone, internet and they bill me for my dish too. I would call and ask specifically what it is, how it got there and what you can do to cancel whatever it is. The customer service with att is good. They are super nice people...in the ATL area anyway.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009