has anyone had butt acne and whats it look like ?

I was getting one boil a month on one side of my butt cheecks...now im getting tons of em and sometimes they r painful...ive been using acne wash and face scrubs. that seems to be helping....but now my son has started getting them.....he has molescum (flesh colored bumps that can turn red when infected) could it be the same ? ? my drs want us to go to a specialist instead of looking at them and the specialist r bout 2 hrs away.....what the hells wrong w/ me

doodlemoore812

Asked by doodlemoore812 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Health

• Have they put you on antibiotics? Do you have well water? I read that sometimes well water can have too much metal (I can't remember what kind) and it clogs the poors. My sister and her family had terrible acne until they found out the well water was causing it. They switched to bottled for drinking and it has gone away somewhat.
    Anonymous