Do you eat meat every day?

My doctor just told me that I should only beef twice a week. I guess it will be fine to eat chicken. Pork is a "no" for now. My cholesterol was a little bit higher. I was wondering was I the only one who eats any kind of meat every day. I mean can you imagine a day without meat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Health

• I have to eat meat everyday for my Hypoglycemia but lately I have been eating more tofu,black beans,baked beans.I've cut back on cube steak the best kind of beef in my oppinion but my Hypoglycemia loves it.Now I eat chicken drumsticks,chicken breast,tuna and salmon instead of beef.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 2:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i don't eat meat every day, not a big fan of it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I eat meat everyday. I have made a health choice to stop eating any form of pig. ...so my family does not do any of that. But we have chicken a LOT.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• We eat some kind of meat everyday it's always something different. We eat a lot more chicken than anything else though.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i never eat meat...but I don't know why you can't have chicken..it actually has more protein and too much red meat increases your risk of colon AND breast cancer. Remember it takes 3 DAYS for meat to pass your system.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 3:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2009