How would you feel if your engagement/wedding ring came from,like a wal-mart/kmart...?

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wal mart carries only 10k gold which still turns my skin green. I must have 14. My hubby also agrees that wal mart jewerly isn't worth buying.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i think if its ONE store where you can buy make-up,soaps,food ... you SHOULD NOT buy your engagemnt/wedding rings there!! ... The mall is different , bc i know some places only have jewlery stores in the mall ... so
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• its the thought that counts think about it if you took the time to fall in love with him you had to know his financial situation so you can not be mad if that's all he can get you

Anonymous

• Ive already told him I dont want one from wal mart. It doesnt have to be super expensive but it better not come from wal mart.
    Anonymous

---
    this isnt a question about me ... i answered it in a group and theres really no activity ... im just wondering how other people felt ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My engagement ring and band and his ring came from walmart and i wer it like im proud. I dont care where it came form! I love it!
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• EWW.. NO
    Anonymous

• i dont think it matters where the ring came from.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

---
    me too!! i told him im not picky ... im not telling him EXACTLY what to get , he does want me to show him styles and what kind of gold - but thats it! he picks when he goes ... i did set down rules : NO WAL MART (or any other stores like that) ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• OP you will be single soon
    Anonymous