ladies who knows cars well.. tell me what you think pretty please :)

Well i bought a 99 malibu with about 150,000 miles on it already i know i didnt have alot of money to go by i only have 1400 saved up and i knew the lady she was letting me pay the rest off it was 2800 all together. i dont think that was worth it. anyway i KNOW she didnt take care of it bc one when i first got it it turned off almost EVERY time i hit the break! come to find out had not one drop of oil in the car, i had to get new breaks, new tires, fuel system cleaned out, oil change, chamber system, and something to do with the engine it shook really bad this cost me over 1000$ what do you feel about this? lol i love it, its just an old car that has tons of miles on it and has 164,459 miles on it now. how long do u think it will last? i take care of it, but i really dont think the lady before me did.

NewLady1

Asked by NewLady1 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well hun sorry but you knew it had a lot of miles and could of taken it to a mechanic

money to go by i only have 1400 saved up and i knew the lady she was letting me pay the rest off it was 2800 all together. i dont think that was worth it. anyway

that's what happens when your choices are limited I hope it lasts though

Anonymous

• Do you want me to make you feel better? My truck has 244,000 miles on it and still going strong. Its not the miles its the maintenance. You can have a car with 20,000 miles on it and if the previous owner didn't take care of it than it doesn't even matter vs. a old lady who travels alot to see family members but took good care of the car and it has over 200,000 miles on it than you may keep that car longer.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2009