pain in the vag?

today all day, I've been experiencing a dull acyness in my pelvis/vagina..
I'm 35 wks tomorrow what could this be?

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 1:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its probably just the baby sliding down... Sometimes it can put presure "down there" and cause some dissconfort... I know it did for me... But if your worried call your doc and they can reasure you :) Good luck with your pregnancy and congrats! Your in the home stretch! Keep up the good work!!!!
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i have had this for about a week now i d k what it is i would like to know as well but im only 30 weeks tomorrow
    Anonymous

• its normal i had it really bad too, its probly the baby's head pushing down on everything. sometimes i felt like i couldn't even walk
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I just went to the dr this am about pelvic pain. I'm 32 weeks. They told me my son's head is resting on my pubic bone so that is why I've been in pain. Also I found out that I'm measuring way ahead. If you are in a lot of pain call the dr to see if they have any ideas. I was told to try swimming and using a maternity belt as well.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 2:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I agree with it being the baby moving moving into the birthing canal...if the baby is bigger it tends to hurt more because there really isnt a while lot of room down there and it will put alot of pressure "down there" and on your pubic bone
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2009