What do you do when the thought of sex with yours/o is sicking.

madcat500

Asked by madcat500 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Find other ways to spice up your relationship. I've found myself falling in love all over again with my husband at times, while other times he annoys the PEE out of me! It seems like a cycle.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• search your heart, and get to the root of why you are thinking that way. If you haven't always thought or felt that way about your husband then chances are you can get the thought and feeling process back. Something has broke down along the way, find out what it is and begin to work on it.
    BreakingFree

Answer by BreakingFree at 12:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• This happened with my ex husband.....BreakingFree is right about searching your heart and trying to work on it. If the reasons he repulses you are deal breakers, though (such as abuse), then you may need to seperate and reevaluate your relationship.
    sskyesmom

Answer by sskyesmom at 1:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Fantasize about George Clooney while having sex with S/O
    Anonymous

• Usually when this happens there are underlying issues. Is he treating you well? Do you respect him? Have you ever been sexually abused? Did it used to be enjoyable with him? Have you talked to him about this? Do you still enjoy being with him if it's not sexual? Is there someone else you are emotionally dependent on (another man)? Would he go to counselling with you? There's a great book called "His Needs,Her Needs". It addresses all these issues and more. It would be great if you could read it together. God bless.
    jackimci

Answer by jackimci at 6:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Therapy.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2008