who loves makeup but cant seem to...

OK, ladies.. who loves makeup but cant seem to get the rite way to put it on? or doesnt look rite bc u have oily skin, dry skin, or little hairs on your face. OMG, well i had this problem SO long.. But since my wedding is coming up, i got in contact with mary kay, she showed me how to do it and ilove their skin care treatment ( called: Velocity) it is a 3 in One cleanser, bascially a cleanser,exfoliater,a nd toner all in one ! its awesome, and then you follow with a moisturizer of course!non oily, but very hydrating! Ok. about the makeup its wonderful, find your color BAM! wonderful. whats your favorite skin care product brands? favorite makeup brands??

NewLady1

Asked by NewLady1 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use revlon because it makes my skin look smoother, more flawless and I use avon eye makeup and lip products. I love the creamy avon eye products best.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I use Bare Essentials, it looks like you don't have on any make up. Your skin looks flawless and its very light weight.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• mary kay..
    medium-coverage foundation (love it)
    sheer mineral powder
    waterproof mascara. crazy about it
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have combination skin , so yes it is very tough. I use Aloe Vera based cleansing ingredients (Deborahs Collection) The founder believes that you can use all sorts of base, eye shadows, etc that you want, just treat your skin well underneath. Make sure you clean your face daily (remove your makeup to prevent break outs) Moisturize well, and use suncreen.

I started using sheer mineral powder for my base. Feels like nothing is on my face.
    Just remember to take care of your skin ladies.
    Proud2bamommy6

Answer by Proud2bamommy6 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• IM VERY, VERY PICKY ABOUT MY FOUNDATION...THEREFORE I USE MAC. ITS AN AIRBRUSH FINISH AND COVERS EVVVEERRRYYYTTHINGGG!!!! ITS VERY SMOOTH LOOKING AND THE BEAUTY CONSULTANT MATCHES YOUR COLOR TO PERFECTION. ITS PRETTY PRICY, BUT IT MAKES ME FEEL FABULOUS!
    kayleesmomma86

Answer by kayleesmomma86 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009