Crayola Wondercolors , Playdough, etc. -> Who has the best prices?

I just asked a question a few days ago on this site & was overwhelmed by the prompt, informed responses I received ... so - I'm asking another one :) ...

Anyone know which retailer generally has the best prices for kids Crayola items?

I'm thinking Walmart or Michael's might be the best prices; (I have recently purchased this type of stuff @ Kmart & Rite Aid -- those are the 2 closest places to my house) anyway, I had the feeling that I might be paying too much ...). Also, are Michael's coupons worthwhile? I am not a big coupon person or crafty person, but I've noticed they tend to have coupons in the Sunday paper.

eccccp

Asked by eccccp at 2:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• No answers yet