Jon and Kate should we stop.............

watching their T.V. show. If the kids come first than the show should be canceled.
I will not be watching their show because I think they should be thinking and putting their family first!
The kids do not have normal live. The show is just wrong.

gammie

Asked by gammie at 2:32 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I stopped watching sometime last year when I thought the show was turning into one big TV commercial. Now, when I see them in the grocery store tabloids (and I'm not saying I believe everything written in the tabloids but...) the kids don't look happy. While all probably have some idea what's going on I think the older ones do more so. Kids aren't dumb nor slow they can see and feel the tension at home and it spills out into the public. I think if they don't at least take a step back and work on things at home their gonna find themselves in therapy with the kids and them dealing with self esteem issues steaming from things that are happening now.

Oh, and I think we should all let Kate know in some way shape or form that her Rooster hair do HAS to GO NOW! It's just gotta stop.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

•   After watching last weeks season premiere I have also decided to stop watching. It was unbearable to watch the tension between Kate and Jon.

I admit at  first it seemed like a cute show before all the marketing and paid trips, but now these latest developments jump it to a whole new level. It's turned into some "media 3 ring circus."

Kate seems clueless to know when to stop....but for the kids sake I think she needs to. Also Jon sure did looked haggard last episode. It just does not seem right to keep watching the the dissolution of their marriage and family.

J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 5:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I agree. Personally, I never did watch the show except for a couple minutes here and there. But once your face and the faces of your family appear on tabloids across the nation, I do believe you've gone too far. Jon and Kate, it's time to think more about your kids and what this show may be doing to them emotionally and possibly physically. The decision to do this was not your kids' it was yours. Don't make them suffer for any mistakes you, as adults, may make.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I would bet they are financially set at this point in time. I'd quit the show and work on my family.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I never watched that mess of a show after the one episode I saw. It was the one with the kids birthday and that chick went off on Jon. He seems so down to earth and he truly busts hs ass for his kids.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• HIS not HS*
    OneToughMami

• I personally love the show, and I think the fans and papperazzi are taking it out of hand. As long as their kids are safe, loved, happy and taken care of, they'll be fine. I think what Jon did was wrong, and if he didn't want to be followed by cameras 24/7, he shouldn't have cheated on her. He hates the cameras being aronud, but all the did by cheating, was fuel the papparazzi even more.
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 8:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I feel so sorry for them. I remember the first time on tv with her big stomache and deciding to get a tummy tuck. If things were that simple now....The madness of the paparazzi has made this a freak show. But hopefully they will stay together and keep it together for the children's sake.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Jon told Kate he does not want to do the T.V. show anymore. You would think she would listen. After Kate 15min of fame is gone she may see that she lost her family?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I enjoy watching the show b/c at the end of the day I am exhausted from taking care of the kids, the house etc.. I just want to veg out and relax. I could care less if Jon cheated on Kate or if Kate is money hungry etc...
    BSFreeMama

Answer by BSFreeMama at 3:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009