What is the WORST pick up line?

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DID IT HURT??? girl says What? WHEN YOU FELL OUT OF THE SKY BECAUSE YOU MUST BE AN ANGEL TO HAVE FALLEN FROM THERE. lol i dunno something like that.
    Anonymous

• Anon thats close but yeah thats a bad one lol.A friend of mine told this to me....

You must be a sprinkler because your making me all wet.

We used to get bored at work in high school and we would try to think up lines that noone would have ever said before and that was just bad...lol...and this was one of them haha.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I am a Jersey girl born and raised, I went to college in Nebraska. Well, one guy asked if "I moaned with an accent too"...sthompson1's ? made me think of that to ask this question!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• wow hahaha im the anon i dunno i just got used to answering like that now but anyways thats funny im gonna get home and use it on my husband hahahaha wow
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 2:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• "Are you and your baby's Daddy together?" My kid was only 3 MONTHS OLD!!!
    Anonymous

• I was a server at Applebees a few years ago. I had this huge plate with fajitas on it, and I sat it down in front of this already creepy guy at one of my tables. Even though him and his friend were hitting on me the entire time, I held my composure. UNTIL...I asked, "Is there anything else I can get for you?" and he answered, "yeah, you sitting on my plate." My eyes about popped out of my head and I swear I was about to cuss the dude, when the waiter who helped me carry stuff out just turned me around and pushed me toward the kitchen!
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• A few years ago I went paint balling with my then boyfriend (who is now my best friend) and a friend of his.. well we were on our way over to Jersey and he turned and said to me
    "Baby I'll be Burger King and you can be Dairy Queen
    If you treat me right you can have it your way"

I just looked at him called him an a$$hole and asked him why he would say something like that to his friends girlfriend..
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• HAHAHA sweetpea thats a good one you have to admit lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I think the funniest one I've heard, (but not been told, kwim?) is "Nice shoes, wanna f***?"
    bltcahill

Answer by bltcahill at 3:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My husband told me a line he used to use in germany and its bad....

Hi my name is Mike you look great and by the way i have a huge penis....

He said that would work on girls! when he translated it for me so i knew what he was saying i hit him then just laughed
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2009