Do you have crazy dreams?

I've dreamt that the stone in my engagement ring came out and I was terrified because it got lost. I've also dreamt that my teeth fall out when I have good teeth. Crazy I tell you.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a dream that was getting custody of my cousin's African American babies the other night. They were twins and had different daddies and there was an older child... the thing is I don't have a cousin who has children by any African American men! (I guess the twins with two different dads was from that new story a couple of weeks ago.

While DH was deployed, I had several dreams that I was over there with him. I was not fighting, but I was involved with life over there! Those scared the mess out of me! I have crazy dreams all the time! I thought they would stop when he got home or after I was no longer pregnant, but they just keep on coming!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 2:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have been having dreams that when you have your baby it just comes ripping out of your stomach....Im pregnant with my first and made the mistake of watching Alien VS predator with my husband one night before bed now i cant get that image out of my dreams...

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• LMFAO...yeah, I had a dream just the other night that I was a time traveler. Apparently things that were hot pink were what I had to touch to jump to the next "mission." I somehow ended up at my own wedding, but it wasn't like my real one. Then, DH and I were so hot about each other we started having sex right there in front of all our guests, and the preacher. Brilliant dream. LOL. I also have dreams all the time that my teeth fall out, or I get to talk to people who have passed away.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i had a dream the other night about a family reunion, and "rhinestone cowboy" was playing in the background WTF? lol
    my mom told me that teeth dreams have sexual meaning
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i had the worst dream ever the other night and i dont watch scary movies or nothin anymore but listen to this. (this is real) i found out i have cancer and plus my man has a brain tumor (this next part is the dream) so i was talkin on the phone with his son and then the next second he's not on the phone and then all i remember was i was in my bathroom and i sat down against the wall and i started crying and i started praying and i was sayin no matter what happens i believe! i know my faith! and i know god is putting me through this reason and no matter what happens he is holy and he is good and he protects his children and i started praying and i did the father son holy spirit (cross) thing and then this evil ghost made me forget the words and when i tried praying i hissed and started laughing really even and i closed my mouth so i couldn't hear the hiss but i was still laughing and then i jus kept thinkin about my prayers and
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i prayed till i woke up ...but even when i was awake i was so freakin scared it felt so real...i could see everything clearly hear everything clearly and jus feel the evil so clearly...it was horrible...i was so scared!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009