IMPLANTING ?

I am on BC so I am obviously not trying to get pregnant.

I took my first pill on Sun, missed the next day, and took the next one like at 6pm or 7pm. I don't remember if I had sex on the day I missed or the night of the Sun I took it. Yes, I know dumb of me to skip the dosages and dumb of me for not being prepared. It was Memorial Day Weekend & did not think the CVS pharmacy would not be open for me to pick up my refill which I needed for that Monday. So if you are going to bash, do not bother!!! It's not like I won't keep the kid, I will gladly accept another if I am blessed with it, but I'm doing what I'm doing so I can focus only on 1 right now.

I remember feeling some cramps and then later on some on the left side. After reading some posts, could those cramps be that I was impanting? Should I worry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They could be but it would all be hard to say. Is your period late?
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Did you just start your BC or have you been on it and just started this month's pills?

The reason I ask is because if you've been on BC for a while it can take 5-6 months for it to completely leave your system so even when you miss a pill the likihood of getting pregnant aren't good PLUS just because you have sex the day you missed the pill doesn't mean that you were fertile that day.

What your descibing CAN be implantation cramping but it could also be your body just getting used to the birth control. Unfortantly you'll just have to wait it out. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

• No, won't get my period til about 1.5 weeks, but I was just reading about people feeling cramps when they implant. This is the first time that I feel those cramps when I skipped a pill, but I don't think I would get pregnant that fast if my period stopped on Fri & my first pill to the next cycle was on Sun.

Do those cramps come as so as the embryo is implanted?
    Anonymous

• I've been on BC for 20months but I stopped for April for my Dr and that was my first set since then.
    Anonymous