Air France Jet Missing!

Can you believe it? Horrible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't understand why pilots don't land those planes or not fly in storms. Heavenly day I would rather wait a storm out than fly through it. They all have the capablity to see storms far ahead of time.
    Anonymous

• I heard! That is crazy. I never want to fly! Horrible!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I heard about that and it is so horrible! I hope they find it, even if there are no survivors people need closer.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I hope they didn't suffer too much.
    Anonymous

• I hate to fly.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• From what I read, that it possibly got hit by lightning. I though that the electric discharge from lightning just get wrapped around the fuselage. I hope that the blackbox tells the truth one the plane is found.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 3:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• duh i already posted this
    Anonymous

• So freaking weird, was it flying overseas? I havent read much about it... maybe it crashed into the ocean?? Very sad....
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• anon:oo

Sorry ,your reply does not make any kind of sense. Were should pilot land the plane in the middle of Atlantic ocean? It is hard to see thunderstorm far ahead. And what I read they don't think it was caused by thunderstorm.

Anonymous

• I think she meant that they would have enough warning to be able to land or divert to another flight path.
    I think we all need to remember that in most storms, everything will go exactly as planned. Rarely will a plane experience damage so bad that they need to make an unscheduled landing or to divert to another airport.
    Without all of the information on the conditions they might have been experiencing I think it's all speculation at this point.
    Anonymous