I think the hair Gods hate me.

I got a bad haircut. More like my hyperactive son thought he'd play Edward Sissorhands with my hair. That's what it looked like anyway. I went to someone else today, and I don't like this one either. It's a better cut, just not at all how I like it. Now I want to cry. Maybe I'll just shave it and buy some wigs. I hate getting a bad cut, and that seems to be all I've gotten in the past year. It all started with one bad one, now they are all bad. UUUHHHHGG. I hate this. How do you deal with a bad haircut? Any ideas?

Buffie95

Asked by Buffie95 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• A big sombreo.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Sorry HUn I hope it grows out. I guess until enjoy a baseball cap .
    mommymeek

Answer by mommymeek at 3:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• lots of bobby pins and head bands. that is what got me through.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• well dpends on how long your hair was, what type of cut did you get, my hair grows fast so if its too short ill wait a month or so and long again. so just wait it out and know that no matter what you are beautiful!
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2009