What did you and your SO do before you were married that you don't do anymore?

like I used to dress up a lot more, he used to groom himself really well...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• We dont go out to eat as much or buy hotel rooms....We met in the army so thats what every night usually consisted of on weekends. And no the room didnt mean that we had sex every time either. Most of the time we would just lay there cuddle and fall asleep to the tv.....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• dose that mean sex?? no j/k. i dont doll myself up as much and he tends to work long hours were before he made sure to be around. its ok though i know he IS working and we could use the money besides he actully likes to work.. go figure lol
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• HE WOULD PICK UP AFTER HISSELF MORE THEN.. AN AS FOR ME.. I WOULD GIVE HIM SOME MORE OFTEN THEN NOW..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Do you want me to be hours wrinting in here???!!! We used to go to the movies, stay up late, sleep in, dress up more, go to restaurants, go out at nigth for maybe just a walk, (now by 7pm start the kids bedtime routine so, I never step outside later than that), we used to listen in the car some "modern" music, now childrens songs all the time....
    sami7jami8

Answer by sami7jami8 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• we used to go to concerts, out with friends and out to eat somewhere "fancy" every wknd
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• kiss.
    Anonymous

• EVERYTHING but fight.
    Anonymous

• We do pretty much everything the same. The only thing we don't do as much as we used to is fight, we almost never fight anymore:D
    mommy-17

Answer by mommy-17 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• he used to beep me an i love you message everyday. (yep i'm going way back) now he doesn't even say it every year. we used to spend time talking and we used to snuggle on the sofa to watch tv. we used to do family holidays. we used to go out. we used to have fun. we used to like each other....i could go on and on.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• We used to go out to eat alot more, go to the movies, take weekend get-aways, go on road trips.....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009