HOW FAR ALONG WRE YOU WHEN YOU FELT YOUR BABY MOVE FOR THE FRIST TIME

i was just wondering i'm prego with my frist and still haven't felt nothing yet

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh and i'm 18 weeks
    Anonymous

• i was arount 18 wks but it wasnt strong and i didnt always feel it alot of the time i had to be waiting for it to feel anything at all
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• what did it feel like
    Anonymous

• It was just a little bit of pressure. I didnt even know he was kicking but i was having an ultrasound done that day and they showed it to me. You wont be able to feel it and know what it is for sure till you are about 20 wks if not more. This is my first so im not sure how it is for everyone else.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• 7 and half days into the pregnancy
    Anonymous

• I was 13 weeks with my last baby and 14 week with the previous 2.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 4:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i didn't FEEL the first kicks until about 23 weeks. my baby wasn't much of a kicker at all though so that might have been why.
    beck_9808

Answer by beck_9808 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I am 23 weeks, almost 24. Earlier in the pregnancy I felt movements like a fluttering, just enough to make you ask yourself if you are imagining it. Yesterday was the strongest movement I have felt thus far, my neighbor had let her dogs out when I went out on the porch they started barking and scared me to death, I jumped and felt the baby jump in response. I often feel pressure in places, after the 20 week ultrasound I feel sure it is her trying to get somewhere in there and hitting a wall so to speak, lol!
    Charlie_Jasper

Answer by Charlie_Jasper at 4:16 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I felt the first kicks at 15 weeks with my first pregnancy and im not a "skinny" girl either. It felt kinda like a bubble popping. it popped 3 times meaning she kicked 3 times. 2 weeks later I was laying in bed with my hand resting on my stomach and she kicked under my hand twice and I felt it on the outside. I am about 8 weeks this time and they say you feel it earlier each time so maybe I'll feel it soon =]
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 5:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• around 19 and 20 weeks
    hmp1

Answer by hmp1 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2009