The bedtime for your kids is the same that winter? My kids are sleeping by 8pm in winter, but now maybe by 9pm

sami7jami8

Asked by sami7jami8 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yeah, in winter our bedtime is 8, but in winter we do about 9, and the older kids sometimes even 10.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• YUP SAME TIME.. I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO RETRAIN THERE BODIES WHEN SCHOOL ROLLS BACK AROUND.. NO LATER THAN 8PM OVER HERE...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• During the school year bedtime is 7pm (they are usually asleep by 8pm). That seems silly in the summer when it is still bright daylight out at 7pm. So in the summer they stay up until 10pm usually. Most nights they are still outside playing at 9:30pm.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My 7 month old girls wont go to sleep until its dark out. Sometimes they are up for over 4 hours without sleeping because there is still light outside lol.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 3:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my 5 yr old is up til 8-9 during the winter..during summer she stays up til 9-930, somtimes 10..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yes,in the winter bedtime is 10pm,and summer its by 11pm,but ,my DD is 14yrs. old,she is the last one home ,my other 4 dd were on a tigter schedule
    Anonymous

• My dd's bedtime is 7:30pm no matter what the season is. Fortunately, it doesn't bother her that it's still light outside when she goes to bed...perhaps that will change when she's older...
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• 8 in the winter more like 10 in the summer
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• 8-9 on school nights. For the school aged kids that are a bit older then in the summer it is whenever. For my LO's I keep to the schedule.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009