Wedding, hairstyles?

ok girls! i am getting married June 10th ok in a week! Omg. hairstyle wise im like what do i do? i choose this hairstyle that taylor swift has look t this link http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1016/874668900_4e3aafa93e.jpg

i dont want an updo i want curls that are down but if you have a better idea let me know, picture whatever. let me know

NewLady1

Asked by NewLady1 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My suggestion, I wouldn't go with curls that look unnatural. When you loo back you want to think wow! otwhat was I thinking. If you go with curls and down make sure you tell them you want them to look natural But last. Not to much hairspray if they can help it. Go to the grocery store in the magazine section. Dont get a bridal mag as we all do. Get a hairstyle magazine. You will see alot of choices to choose from. Plus you can learn to do different things with your hair besides for your wedding. You see something you like keep trying you'll get it. Good Luck and Congrads!
    shainnia

Answer by shainnia at 5:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i went with curls down my back. i don't regret it. just saying.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 9:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2009