Do you ever use/have you ever used Pepto Bismol?

I hear it makes an excellent facemask.

But yeah, I know some people who used to drink it straight from the bottle in big chugs. Yeeeuck.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 3:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i hate that stuff. it ALWAYS made me throw up, which i actually thought for the longest time was its real purpose, to purge everything from your stomach to make you feel better. apparently its not. i don't use it anymore, i can't even smell it without puking
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 3:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm one of those people who chug it, although I do use a glass. I have a tendency to feel stress in my stomach and not always eat the right foods so I usually down a bottle about once a week or so. It works the best. I stick with the regular flavor, Cherry is really gross.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 4:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My son has to use it occasionally for his IBS. He will only take the caplets. Will not even get close to the liquid kind.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• That stuff makes me or breaks me. I don't use it often but when I do I either feel much better or hurl like I am possesed.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2009