do you think things happen for a reason, even it is bad news?

didnt get the news i wanted and kinda bummed about it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe that everything happens for a reason as well. You may not understand it right now, but there is always a bigger picture that we can't see.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i believe so. i do get upset when things don't go the way i was hoping they would, but i still think that if it was meant to be, it would've happened
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 4:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I believe everything happens for a reason.

My mom died last month and i KNOW there is a reason that happend. ...even if i dont understand it right now.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• * outstandingLove

im sorry you are having to go thru that. ill keep you in my thoughts
    Anonymous

• i do believe everything happens for a reason even if its bad news...i mean i jus found out i have cancer!!!! but since i found out it brought me and my boyfriend closer especially since we both have huge health issues....so even though the situation sucks like you wouldn't believe...i believe it happened so we can be closer together...connect to eachother even more. (i wish it would've happened in a different way but you always got to think of the positive)
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• its all about the journey, so yes, i beleive that even bad things happen for a reason. i have to beleive that.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 9:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2009