how can i prevent...

or get rid of a sty on my eye:(

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 4:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hot compress....
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Ugh, I get them all the time! I hate them. Wal-mart has a medicine that works really good. A warm compress helps sometimes, but not always. There's also a wives tale that you can take a cat's tail and rub over your eye and that will get rid of it. Not sure if that works or not, and doesn't sound too sanitary anyways.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yea, i think ill pass on the kitty booty...
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 4:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• lol. I don't blame you! My grandma swears up and down that it works. I guess I'll just take her word for it. I'm not gonna test her theory! haha.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• You can get eyedrops for it if it's really bad. I get them on occasion and they aren't bad but my mom gets them a lot and got some drops from the Dr. that clears it up quick.
    disgustipated

Answer by disgustipated at 5:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009