• In the Spotlight:

Am I?

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. I tossed it into the trash can and I just happened to look down and now it's saying positive... i think. It's a E.P.T and there were two lines last night and now there is a plus sign. It's a thin line (almost like an ink mark) making it a plus sign. So. I could be not pregnant right? It could be since it was left overnight... right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'd take another test in a few days
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• right. same thing happened to me. i wasn't. it was just protein in my urine. but to be safe, take another one.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 9:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• this happened to my friend, she took a test and it came out negative and she threw it away, and later that night she looked at it again (i have no idea why) but it turned positive, and now she has a healthy 2 yo son...id take another test.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2009