the 1st time you did the do...

before you had sex for the very 1st time... what were you most afraid of?

I just knew i would bleed like i was the victim of a random drive by. turns out I didnt bleed at all... ThanQ lord. lol
Im just curious to know what else scared the BeJeezus outta some of you ladies.
sooooo... what was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was afraid of bleeding too!! I never did though. And I just knew the condom was going to break and I was going to turn up pregnant! Thank goodness that didn't happen either. lol
    Anonymous

• i thought it was going to hurt & i was going to bleed, my 1st was so small, i tried not to laugh at him, my husband is the one who broke the hymen lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I was afraid of pregnancy!

And it totally sucked. DH couldn't get it up.
    Anonymous

• Afraid of going from being a virgin to not being a virgin.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 4:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My family finding out and me being damned for all eternity.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• His mom walking in! Lol
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 4:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I was just afraid of pain...i broke my hymen w tampons....lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I was terrified of the pain. It did hurt, but not as bad as I thought, probably because he cared enough to go slow. :) That was over 20 years ago, and we're now married over 18. :)
    LIZARD66

Answer by LIZARD66 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I thought it was going to hurt & i was going to bleed, my 1st was so small, i tried not to laugh at him, my husband is the one who broke the hymen lol

Ditto, except my hymen was broken from riding horses. I thought sex sucked until I met my husband. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I was afraid it was going to hurt. I was also more scared about it because i was raped and thats how i lost my virginity. But i didnt count that but i was afraid it was going to hurt like it did the night i got raped. Thankfully the guy i was with was careful and told me to tell him to stop if i got scared or if it hurt at all. We had been dating for 3 years before we ever did anything togeather aside from kissing.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009