any one with this car?

a jeep grand cherokee? we are looking at a 1999

we have 2 convertable carseats and a 10 year old...

will it fit?

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 4:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Take the car seats with you to look at it and try it. Or just stop by a dealership and see if they have one you can try it on.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yes it will fit. Will your 10 hear old be comfortable, I don't know.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• It'll probably be a tight fit with two car seats. The 10 year old would have to be squeezed in between.
    Anonymous

• My aunt has one. She has fit my son and daughter in there (they're both in car seats) and her 2 teen-agers. You should be able to fit. But just to be safe, I would do as forevermom said.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• well we cant go try it out thats why i was asking.... there is no one that will take us and our car now has no brakes.... we really want a suburban a mid-late 90's
    casue the 3rd row seating,..,
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 4:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• itll be tight ... i only have 1 car seat and i gave 2 friends a ride (VERY SKINNY MIND U) and it was VERY tight ... even w/ the carseat and groceries ... still tight ... i hate it!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 4:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2009