my body is being weird.

okay so i ended my period two days ago.. ysterday their was nothing i was goodi was like whoo hoo today i got up and what not.. and i'm good all day untill now, i'm cramping again and i only bleed when i pee.. but not like period bleed just bleed. when i pee. umm.. anyways SO and i have been TTC but not in the last two days we tried we did last week before my period.. so umm.. am i normal or not? lol

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Health

• i certainly don't think your body is being weird although it could be a number of things i had this very very early on in my third pregnancy!....... if there is a fertalized egg somewhere in the tubes it could be your body just preparing itself to carry the baby (hopefully good luck) i'd do a PT in a week or two and see what happens i think ther doctor related and called it a implantation bleed when i had it

good luck and keep us posted
    mum2oneandabit

Answer by mum2oneandabit at 4:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• OoH, really!! i hope so my body is just cramping and what not, so i hope.. i already bout an at home preg test i'll take within a week or two.. i'm just so anxious!! lol.. well i'll let you guys kno.. it was so easy with my son..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Definitely could be implantation bleeding, I missed my period for over a month before going to the doc to find out I'm pregnant and remember seeing some pink here and there and wondering why my period wasn't coming in the days afterwards because usually the pink is a sign that it's on its way for me, but not that time!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 5:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• well i just had my period.. i had it for 3 days which is normal, but nnow i'm only bleeding when i pee.. so i dont know.. what it could be i'm praying to god that it is implantation.. :) well i'm going to wait a week or two before i take a test.. yay.. so anxious to find out for sure!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009