Do you and your husband still hide the fact that you poop from each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me and my partner have been together 5 years and it just seems natural when he is in the toilet i do generally avoid going in as of the smell however if i tend to walk in when he is on the toilet then its not a big issue i get what i want and come back out again same with me!!

why you ask

is such a weird question
    mum2oneandabit

Answer by mum2oneandabit at 4:32 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Lol we never have. The first weekend we spent together he took the biggest dump. Haha he's not shy about that and neither am I!
    Anonymous

• omg i couldnt even fart infront of him.. untill like a yr ago lol.. now i fart and all in front of him lol.. haha.. this makes me laugh!! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• No, not anymore. lol. Funny story: the day I moved in with my husband, I had to poop REALLY bad. I did not want to poop with him in the house. Well, finally I convinced him that I absolutely HAD to have some candy form the store. (Just an excuse to get him out of the house.) As soon as I heard the door close, I ran to the bathroom and pulled down my pants. Well, he forgot the keys and came back in after them. I heard him walk in before I did the deed so I jumped up and ran back in there. He didn't know what the hell I was doing. I had to tell him that I really needed to use the bathroom and needed him to leave the house so I could. He just laughed at me.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• No. He has seen me give birth, There is nothing grosser than the placenta coming out, which he happily told me. We have been married ten years.
    My sister and her husband would not poop in the same house as one another. Seriously they would wait until they went out to poop. Now that is NOT a healthy relationship. They were only married three years.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• lol..no
    Anonymous

• Were really open it about it now. We realized if we love each other then we shouldn't care that we poop lol my boyfriends farts all the time!
    Anonymous

• We tend to leave each other to their privacy when it comes to using the restrooms. We know whats going on and may tease about the smell if we have to enter the restroom afterwards but thats about it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• No,,Except for the stink..It does not really bother either of us to do that in front of each other..That goes for breaking wind too.

Answer by louise2 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• LOL! No...he's seen me give birth twice and have a few seizures (I have epilepsy), so pooping doesn't even rank!

LIZARD66

Answer by LIZARD66 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2009