how can I make my feet more softer

I cant stand to wear shoes. My feet are ALWAYS peeling. I would love for them to be more softer and pretty. I dont even paint my nails because they look so nasty. I am on a VERY tight budget, so anyone got any ideas for me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• This is what you need to do before bed:

1. Soak your feet in warm water with a teaspoon of tea tree oil, a capful of witch hazel, a half cup of Epsom salt and three drops of peppermint or rosemary oil for 10 minutes. if you don't have all the ingredients - use what you have. Don't have any - just soak your feet in soapy water.

2. After that, scrub off dead skin - exfoliate with sugar, brown is better. Then rinse with warm water.

3. Then, get a pumice stone or lava rock, coat it with a little body wash (or soap) and lightly scrape your feet, heels and toes. Rinse.

4. After that, towel your feet and massage with a lot of foot lotion - if you look at Walmart, there are a few not very expensive like Curel Deep Penetrating Foot Cream (my favorite) - about 4 dollars. Then put socks - for the whole night. You will be surprised in the morning.

You need to do it every night, until you like your new feet. Then once a week.
    Bryans_Mom

Answer by Bryans_Mom at 5:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• well, i use the mary kay satin hands kit. it is more on the non-budget side : / but it works wondersssss.
    but, u can go to walmart or something n get a buffer cream over in the makeup section area. use some emollient cream first, then use the buffer. rub the cream on rly good first, then before washin it off, use the buffer over it. then rinse it all off. its juss like the mary kay juss cheaper n prolly doesnt smell as good. lol.
    but use some lotion afterwards. :]
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• ohh. n muh mom had another suggestion: use ur fav lotion n white sugar (granulated) to make a homemade sugar scrub. use that n rinse well.
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If you have extra cash I'd say go get a pedicure from your local nail salon. I don't have the money to do it nearly as often as I like, so usually I get a pumice stone from WalMart and just soak my feet in warm soapy water, then scrub wherever it's needed, put some lotion on, and call it a night. I'd suggest to lotion your feet every day too, that should help with the peeling.
    MamaChanny

Answer by MamaChanny at 8:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• mary kay satin ahnds pampering set. I can show you before and after pictures with using it on feet if you like just pm me
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009