do you reuse boxes?

i got a bunch of 18 ct beer boxes and diaper boxes, I'd really like to reuse them for something. i already have crap stored in boxes, so other than for stage...what else could I use them for? my son is 13 m/o i dont think he would understand a playhouse or drum set lol

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 4:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you have things on a shelf that you could put in a basket you can use the boxes as baskets. All you have to do is get some material or something to cover what the box is and make it look nice.
    Anonymous

• I decoupage them with paper that matches my interior and use them for storage boxes.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I reuse diaper boxes for clothes that dont fit my baby anymore. Since i have limited room..i fill them up w/clothes, label w/the size and give them away!
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 5:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yes I already have tons of boxes filled with clothes lol i was thinking about picture frames!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• He would understand a drum set. show him how it works. I was at a friends house the other night for dinner and some scrap booking, her dd is about ten months I was playing with her got out a pan and sat in front of her hit it with my hand, it made a lovely noise, she laughed and hit with her hand. Now she uses everything as a drum. Her high chair tray, kitchen table, what ever she can find. I called her mommy today and heard her making all kinds of noise.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 5:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• pet play house... decorative plant boxes...fill with foam and create a step stool for you or baby...make decorative gift boxes
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I use the tall diaper boxes at trash cans in the babys room, I empty all the diaper out put a trash bag in it then throw her dirty diaper in the box. Or for storage, I also give them to my DD she is 3 and uses the long diaper boxes for baby beds LOL
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I use old diaper boxes for my kids toys, I don't like my kids going up and down the stairs so I leave toys down stairs but it looks like a big mess. So I got the old diaper boxes and put all their down stair toys in them. Now I also use old boxes for things like the kitchen trash or old clothing that my kids grew out of. Once the boxes are full of trash I throw them and once the boxes are full of clothing I find women with kids who need them and give them away. Diaper boxes come in handy for a lot of things.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 6:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009