12 days late now!

Waiting is so hard!! 4 negative pregnancy tests though i still feel pregnant. This morning I woke up and had to run to the bathroom. And I am so tired all the time, dizzy etc. I have never been 12 days late on a period. My Fiance is also thinking I am pregnant, just the tests are still coming back negative. I don't know what to do. To wait and just keep taking tests or what!? Has anyone been this late and still didn't show up on a hpt till later????? HELP! thanks!

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 5:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you're only 12 days late... how have you already taken 4 tests!? lol you must not be very patient
    Usually, tests are most accurate after you've missed your period, which you obviously have. Then if it comes up negative it's best to wait a week before testing again. Ok, so it's been a week and you're still coming up negative. Are you taking a test first thing in the morning... the first AM pee is the least diluted. If you drink a lot of water, you may be diluting your urine too much to take it during the day.
    You can also go to the dr to get a blood test.
    Not saying this will happen, but a friend of mine was pregnant and all urine AND blood tests came back negative. They tried treating her for a thyroid problem until she went into labor... crazy but true.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 5:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have never had this problem but have you called your dr yet? I would try and get a blood test!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2009