What Did you Get your Daughter for her sixth Birthday?

My oldest is turning 6 in august! She LOVES horses but she has SOO many horse toys!!! Any Ideas on what we should get her this year? I'm tired of toys ending up in the bottom of the toybox a day after she gets them.. she's not a girly girl... so I really just don't know what to get her anymore!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• If she likes horses, there are alot of things besides the actual horses. If you click on this link and then choose horses....there is cute horse soap, horse music box, horse stickers, horse books and learn to draw and much more  http://www.cjkidz.com/Birthday%20Resource%20Page.html  There are also other themes beside horses and each has gift ideas in addition to the birthday supplies, favors, games etc.  (Crafty stuff, Strawberry Shortcake and lots more)  She might also like games see here http://astore.amazon.com/wwwcjkidzcom3-20?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=27

momjs

Answer by momjs at 9:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My daughter loves crafts. We got her a big box of all kinds of craft supplies. Her birthday is in October so when the school supplies went on sale I grabbed a ton of stuff. Crayons, pens, colored pencils, glue, pom poms, colored paper, white paper, all kinds of stickers, glitter, rulers of different sizes shapes. All kinds of crafty things. We got one of those plastic dressers on wheels they have at walmart/target to keep the craft supplies in. She loved it! You could start now and get a few things a week and by her birthday she would have the "mother load" of craft supplies to see her threw the winter.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2009