Painful

I am just curious. I think I may be pregnant (conceived on May 21st), but of course, I am not positive since it is too early to test. Last night I starting getting cramps in my lower abdomin. As of today, they are still there along with a few sharp pains going up my right side. My head is pounding and my stomach is upset. Keep in mind, I normally don't cramp with my AF. Any insight on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the same thing happening...I had light lower back cramping and sharp pains in my abdomen and I've had a horrible headache the past week and nausea/heartburn and today I got a positive test! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• It's very possible you're are pregnant. Test one week after your missed period and I hope it's the outcome you wanted. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:32 AM on Jun. 2, 2009