Anyone having trouble signing into their "MyYahoo"? At first I thought I had put in password wrong, but, I can't even get in.

I even made up a new acct for the heck of it and can't get int here either.Anyone else.

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• for the last wk it acts up actually. i havent started a new account, but i might have to if it keeps up.
    i cant get into the mail part n sometimes it doesnt sign me in without taking 20 mins. not havin trouble with any other account on muh computer tho, so it must juss be muh yahoo. GL tho : /
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have been having probs as well. I thought it was firefox, but it's not. I click on the link to get my mail and it won't load the mail page. Then i got a security check page that wanted all my info or something to protect my account, i just backspaced and it let me in my mail box. Yahoo has been weird lately.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 6:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2009